Monday, February 24, 2014

Meal Plan Monday (2/24-3/1)

I reviewed my meal plan from last week and while it accurately reflects how my meal planning goes, it doesn't reflect what we actually ate.  I think meal planning is important for grocery shopping and it's nice to not have to decide what to eat when you're already hungry.  But there's no point in feeling bad if you don't adhere to the plan.  At least I don't.  So here's my plan for this week. I'm including lunches this week because I feel like that's a place where I could step up on planning.  And I'm struggling with a lunch plan so here's hoping we have enough leftovers not to starve!

Monday
Lunch: Chicken, veggie and couscous bowl
Dinner: Beef stroganoff with egg noodles and roasted asparagus
Tuesday
Lunch: leftover stroganoff
Dinner: Takeout
Wednesday
Lunch:
Dinner: Pork loin rice bowls
Thursday
Lunch: with colleagues
Dinner: Penne with bleu cheese sauce
Friday
Lunch:
Dinner: Creamy tomato basil soup with crostini
Saturday
Lunch:
Dinner: Pesto and chicken white pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment